Monday, December 21, 2009

Feliz Navidad Familia

Hola mi querido familia!!!
Feliz Navidad this week! I can't wait to talk to you guys on Christmas Eve (Noche Buena here in Ecuador). I decided not to write so much today cause I want some stuff to be able to talk about on Thursday! haha

We had a baptism this weekend!!! Oliver Chillogallo got baptized. He is a 13 year old boy whose dad and bro are less active. We are working with them though haha. He was baptized by a member and it was great :)

We went to the templo last Wednesday for our zone conference! It was SOOOO great...and I understood most of it in Spanish! haha Pres Gamboa told us to focus our investigadores on the temple and eternal families instead of just baptism and we have been doing that and the people seem so excited to get baptized and be able to go to the temple. :)

Some American missionary's parents sent presents to EVERY missionary in this mission! I got a hymn book cover, a tie, and socks :) Pres. and Hermana Gamboa gave us banana bread :) It's been a fun week :)

I'll talk to you guys on the phone at 2:30 Ecuador time on Thursday...SO EXCITED!!!!!! Call me at the number I gave dad :)

Well that's all for this week...thanks for everything! Prayers, letters, love, packages, love, prayers...everything! I love you all SOOO much!

Love, Elder Beck

No comments: