Monday, June 14, 2010

ugh.

Hey family!

This week, all of the comps at the place where we usually go to write were being used so we found another place. But this is the first and last time we are going to come here lol. I've written my letter to the fam 3 times and it's been lost :P And Nicole, I sent your letter and then checked the sent mail and your letter wasn't there...so I don't know what happened there and sorry. Next week, we should be back in our normal Cyber and hopefully there aren't any problemos next week! I'm glad I got to send some pics and a video though before the computer started freaking out lol. I hope you enjoy those. Sorry about no letter to everyone :( I don't like it, and I'm pretty sure you don't either lol. But, know that I LOVE you all SOOOOOO much! We didn't do traveling this week, thankfully lol. I ate OCTOPUS! And it was really good....with the little suckers on the tentacles and everything lol.

And, if the US is the same as Ecuador....HAPPY FATHER'S DAY THIS SUNDAY, DAD!!!!!! I love you!

I love you all!
Love, Elder Beck

No comments: