Monday, June 27, 2011

THE LAST ONE!

Hola mi querida familia!!!!

This is the last time that I will be writing to all of the family as a missionary in Ecuador!!!! The next time we communicate with each other we will be face to face!!!!!! I can hardly wait for tomorrow...in Sky Harbor in Phoenix....with all of you that I love so much!!!!!!

I received a call last night saying that I need to be in the mission offices tonight at 8 pm... I'm not sure what I'll do from then until midnight. But I don't care too much cause I know that I will be on a plane back to the USA very soon!!!!! lol I packed up all of my stuff last night, and gave away some more stuff, and threw away some more stuff. Now both of my suitcases are about half empty haha. My companions were very happy to receive my dress shirts, that are still whiter than their shirts ;) They also liked my ties...I had A LOT of ties! haha I'm only going to bring 1 tie home..the one that I'm wearing. I got rid of all of my dress pants. I got rid of A LOT of stuff lol.

Thankfully at this point in my mission I don't have a lot of 'stuff' because last Wednesday I had transfers AGAIN! haha Elder Rodriguez is training now, so they had to get rid of me in that house ;) I am really going to miss that house cause it has HOT WATER!!!! I thought all of my showers in the last week of my mission would be in hot water, but I ended up only getting 2. And now I have been in Pascuales Stake, Pascuales Ward. The same stake I was in when I was with Elder Barrientos. I have been with 2 companions, Elder Giron from Colombia and Elder Machuca from Peru. This house is the cleanest and nicest house I have seen in all of the mission...cause they recently moved to this house like 2 months ago haha. I have met and taught a lot of people this week..and I imagine that I will never see them again lol. But I'm kinda glad I finished my last week in an unknown sector....it makes it easier to leave Ecuador cause I don't know anybody in this part. The hard part was leaving Portoviejo and that's over already ;)

Now, I just get to wait until midnight tonight to get on a plane and head back home!!!!!! I am on my way home ;) I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited for tomorrow morning...and you all know why ;) I am trying to hold in the excitement and control all of the butterflies in my stomach. But it's not very easy.... Sometimes I just imagine tomorrow and I get a HUGE smile on my face!!!! I love all of you SOOOOOOOOO much! Like you don't even imagine. You are the best family. We have been SO blessed in these 2 years, right? I'm sure there are some things you haven't written me about....just like there are some things I haven't written YOU about ;) But I'm also sure that the blessings have been greater than any other things in these 2 years.

I'LL SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM COMING HOME!!!!!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER!!!!!!! I'M PRETTY SURE I CAN WAIT THAT LONG ;) I LOVE YOUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Elder (for now) Beck

No comments: