Monday, August 17, 2009

Week 4

HEEEEYYYYY FAM!!!!
So..its another pday already and i can't believe it!!! Time is flyin and people say it just goes faster in the field, so that will be fun :) The food is getting a little old...but its ok. I'm not hungry haha.
Sooooo...there have actually been some interesting things this week! haha First I'll start off with some sad news. My ipod screen is half broken :( I think it happened on the flight up here...yesterday was the first time i listened to it and the screen was partly black. but i can still make out what stuff says mostly so its ok. Also....a kid in my district decided today that he is going home :( We are really sad and a little bit shocked. He seemed like he was having a bit of a hard time, but apparently it was worse then people knew. My companion and I found out in the temple at the end of our session today. It kinda took away the temple mood pretty quick :(
On to some better/funny news though! We played softball against another district this week and my comp. was playing 1st base. someone hit the ball and ran to first and my comp was standing on the base about to catch the ball. But the kid who was running ran straight into my comp with his face! The kid fell on the ground and was bleeding all over the place from his eyebrow! He got to leave the MTC to get 10 stitches though so he was excited about that lol. He's doing fine ow...he got the stitches out today. Thankfully my comp didn't get hurt. Also, i got my haircut today...i seriously needed it lol.
Other than that, things are going pretty much the same! Thanks for the packages mom and aby :) That was fun to get those! I've still got 15 mins left so i'll be checking back a few more times :)
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! KEEP PRAYING...I HONESTLY CAN FEEL PRAYERS WORKING SO MUCH MORE NOW THAN EVER BEFORE :)
-ELDER BECK :)

In letters to the family: Elder Beck says he can "mostly understand" the scriptures.
He was hoping that he'd get to see Elder Beatty the night before he left for Argentina, but didn't get the chance.

No comments: