Monday, October 25, 2010

15 Months??!!




Hola mi querida familia!!
How's everybody doing this week? It seems like everybody is always doing fine, but I just keep asking :) I'm still doing great too...what else is new? haha
First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TREVOR TOMORROW!!!!! I hope you have an amazing day! I love you!!!
Second, I can't believe how the time flies by when you are serving a mission. It is insane. This week I passed my 15-month 'CLICK!' That means that there are only 9 months left (or one pregnancy ;) lol). A pregnancy goes by really fast right?? haha (I think I already know the answer to that question..and I think 9 months as a missionary will go by A LOT faster. And I'm pretty sure that these 9 months aren't going to end in almost unbearable pain).
Third, THANKS A TON for the package I got this week! Jelly Bellys, Peanut butter, sour patch kids, deodorant, toothbrush head, church news (with a pic of the Guayaquil temple on the cover!), friends' wedding announcements, Alexa's school pic (I LOVE IT!), and Mom and Dad's Hawaii pics (no, I'm not jealous at all! lol). Thanks for the package! Keep em coming ;) haha
Fourth, this week we did a couple of service projects :) On Friday, we helped a family move to their new house that was REALLY far away from their old house (but not really, it is next door to the old house lol). And after that they gave us lunch. And guess what was in the soup??? Yep, a chicken foot! lol But I handled it a little more gracefully this time (AKA I didn't gag out loud this time lol). But I still didn't eat the chicken foot ;) And on Saturday we did an unplanned service project. We passed by a members house and there were some members outside helping him build a new fence. So he let us borrow his tshirts and we helped build the fence. In our dress shoes and slacks....it was pretty awesome :) haha Gotta love doing service!
Fifth, HAPPY HALLOWEEN to every body on Sunday! Eat lots of candy for me :)
Sixth, that's all the news for this week! I love you so much, family! Thanks for your letters, love, prayers, pictures, support, etc. I need it all! I love you all TONS!!!
Love, Elder Beck
P.S. Seventh, Here are some pics. First the pic of the Pink bathroom....it doesn't look nearly as pink as it really is in this pic. Second, a beatiful sunset it Guayaquil :) Third, my bedroom. I love the windows cause it's not hot at all at night....it is really windy in our apartment lol. ENJOY the PICS!!! I LOVE YOU

No comments: